Bellies, Bottoms and Backs – Recovering After Childbirth
Bellies, Bottoms and Backs – Recovering After ChildbirthSKU: Book-PTBBB
The information include in this booklet will guide the reader through specific exercises to help strengthen the muscles most affected by your pregnancy. This 24 page illustrated book is a must have for patients undergoing postpartum rehabilitation.
Bellies, Bottoms and Backs – Recovering After Childbirth is a self help book meant for postpartum moms immediately after childbirth, as your body begins to recover. The information included in this booklet will guide you through specific exercises to help you to strengthen the muscles most affected by your pregnancy. The easy-to-understand and follow-along illustrations will help you to regain good habits of posture and body mechanics so you will enjoy a productive and full recovery and minimize problems later on.
Table of Contents for Recovering After Childbirth:
- Bellies, Bottoms and Backs- Provides a brief discussion of all areas associated with these specific areas and illustrates the musculature involved in theses areas.
- Bellies- Focuses on the musculature associated with the abdominal region and points out specific issues that may have occurred during pregnancy (diastasis recti).
- Directs the patient through a series of exercises for trunk stability and abdominal muscle strengthening.
- These exercises include:
- Tummy Tuck
- Pelvic Tilt
- Heel Slides
- Arm Lifts
- Belly Pull-in
- Bottoms-Provides an overview of the pelvic floor muscle along with an FAQ on symptoms of a weak pelvic floor and an exercise regimen of pelvic floor exercises.
- Backs- Covers both upper and lower back with an emphasis on low back pain and posture. This includes:
- D0’s and Dont’s with regard to daily Activities
- Baby Care- Tips and tricks on how to handle your newborn while reducing stress and strain on your body.
- Helpful hints after Cesarean Birth- Describes possible surgical issues related to a cesarean birth to include:
- Gas Pain
- With regard to walking
- General positioning
- Abdominal massage
- Abdominal Isometrics
- Pelvic Tilt
- Bridge and Twist
- Pull/Push on the rectum
- Getting out of bed
- Keeping your lungs clear
- Scar Management
- Roughing up the skin
- Push and Pull
- Skin Plucking
- Gas Pain
This 24 page illustrated book is a must have for patients undergoing postpartum rehabilitation. Bellies, Bottoms and Backs – Recovering After Childbirth is an affordable and an excellent read for any new mom! Stock them in your clinic today.