Cupping Set – 4 piece Silicone
Cupping Set – 4 piece SiliconeSKU: RBM-SC-4
Cupping involves creating suction against the skin with the use of cupping tools; usually along the body’s meridians (the energy channels according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.) Cupping works wonders for respiratory disease, menstrual disorders, digestion, headaches, dizziness, and lymphatic blockages.
This premium cupping set is made from high grade silicone. The transparent silicone is soft and elastic with enough thickness for strength and suction. The design of the cups makes it easy to grab and push down to create the suction for treatment. You can thumb press with one hand, finger press with two hands, or palm press them. Transparent cups also let you view the treatment area and reddening of the skin. Silicone cups require no hand pumps, fire, and are safe. The soft material is comfortable on the skin for use in retaining cupping and massage moving cupping. With 4 cup sizes, you can use the cups on any area of the body.
Cupping is a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine that has been practiced for over three thousand years. It involves creating suction against the skin with the use of cupping tools; usually along the body’s meridians (the energy channels according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.) Cupping works wonders for respiratory disease, menstrual disorders, digestion, headaches, dizziness, and lymphatic blockages.
5 Minutes of CUPPING = 30 Minutes of Deep Tissue Massage. Healthy Natural Alternative to prescription pain relievers, anti-cellulite treatments, body wraps & cellulite devices that REALLY WORKS! Activate lymphatic system, detox your body, improve respiratory function, reduce hypertension. All types of muscle & joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neck and shoulder tension, stress. Visibly firm skin, loose inches & weight, reduce cellulite, stretch marks, scars, spider veins, improve digestive function, use for post op recovery, physical therapy & SO MUCH MORE!
- No Fire is Needed Which Makes Them Extra Safe
- Will Not Shatter Adding More Stability and Safety
- Nest within Themselves for Easy Transport
- Natural Rubber Guarantees Durability, Long Use and Easy Care
- Very Flexible; Can be Applied on Elbows, Knees, Hands, and Feet
- Can Work Deep Tissue More Intensely than Traditional Massage and Can Save Practitioners from Occupational Injury
- Pain, restriction of movement
- Tissue congestion
- Muscle tension, nerve compression
- Do not use cups over open wounds, skin infections, sunburned tissue, inflamed areas, in those of high risk of easy bleeding, over lower abdomen or torso in pregnancy, neurovascular compromise, acute injury (24-72 hours), in cases of high fever or convulsions.
- Cupping is contraindicated over site of hernia or site of deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, over malignancy, fracture. Use caution when working with those who have thin skin or low blood pressure, post-surgery, in those who have connective tissue disorders like Ehlers-Danlos or who have skin grafts, diabetic neuropathy.
- Soothing gentle gliding movements
- Common side effects many include minor erythema, edema, ecchymosis, hyperemia
- May be taught to patients for use at home, some like to use in the shower
Cleaning Your Cups
- For self-use: Hot, soapy water may be sufficient
- 1 Extra-Large Cup (2.7″,3.1″)
- 1 Large Cup (2.0″,2.4″)
- 1 Medium Cup (1.6″,1.9″)
- 1 Small Cup (1.2″,1.5″)
- Comfortable, Safe, and Durable
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 4.5 in|