Desert Harvest Reléveum- 4% Lidocaine Cream
Creams & Lubricants, Pain Relief, Pelvic Pain, Topical Creams
Desert Harvest Reléveum- 4% Lidocaine CreamSKU: DH-3312L
Desert Harvest Reléveum® is a 96% natural skin care cream that contains 4% Lidocaine cream, organic Aloe Vera gel which is cold processed from the barbadensis Miller species. This allows for it to have the highest levels of the anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and healing properties of the aloe plant.
Vaginal discomfort, like vulva dryness can happen to a lot of women. For women of all ages; this 100%...
This unique topical cream may help with the irritation and pain from cancer radiation treatments, shingles, tattoos, pelvic pain, neuropathy, first and second degree burns, and many other ailments. Classified as an over-the-counter drug by the FDA, Desert Harvest Reléveum® is a 96% natural skin care cream that 4% Lidocaine cream, organic Aloe Vera gel which is cold processed from the barbadensis Miller species. This allows for it to have the highest levels of the anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and healing properties of the aloe plant.
Aloe vera may also repair tissue throughout the body as it heals and regenerates. In research, aloe vera showed great penetrating ability as it was absorbed through all layers of tissue. It may enhance the immune system and act as an immuno-stimulant. It may also improve circulation and work as a natural cleanser to purify tissues.
• A unique blend of 100% natural botanicals (including Calendula) to enhance the soothing and healing properties of the Reléveum® compound.
• 100% natural preservatives—no irritating parabens or other chemical additives. A unique skin cream like nothing else!
• 96% natural ingredients (only because Lidocaine doesn’t grow on a bush).
• Relieves pain instantly with 4% Lidocaine.
• Organic aloe vera to reduce inflammation, speed healing, and prevent skin breakdown and color changes over the entire therapy cycle (when used daily).
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply a thin, even layer up to 4 times daily or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Wash hands after use. Children under 2 years of age and pregnant/breastfeeding women, consult a doctor.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Lidocaine cream, USP 4%
Available in 8 oz. bottle.