Herman & Wallace Home Exercise Program for Dyspareunia (Digital Download)
Herman & Wallace Home Exercise Program for Dyspareunia (Digital Download)SKU: HW-009
In this Herman & Wallace digital download, the Pelvic Floor Therapist is given a full exercise program template for multiple areas with specific exercises geared to the dyspareunia patient; specific movement pattern adaptations, ergonomic recommendations and modifications of activity to address this condition.
This full home exercise program, created by Herman & Wallace is a template that can be used for many areas specifically geared to the dyspareunia patient; specific movement pattern adaptations, ergonomic recommendations and modifications of activity to address this condition.
This program will contain information covering the topic of dyspareunia and specific modifications of positions, posture and gait mechanics, sex positioning, relief postures, habits before, during and after intercourse, as well as recommendations about lubricant. The download is a template for Pelvic Floor Therapists to help educate their patients with the best-case scenario to make intercourse the best it can be for their patients. It will also include a full listing of sexual positions, habits to reduce pain in the spine, reduce pelvic tone and spasms, improve quality and lubrication with intercourse and help improve positioning for sexual enjoyment. It also provides ideas for patients to maximize self and home care overall.
This product will contain the Following Files:
- Sexual positioning suggestions for optimal positioning of the pelvic floor -relaxation techniques
- Self-relaxation techniques for the pelvic floor
- Recommendations for lubrication/pelvic floor tissue health
- Postural adaptations to improve tissue tone in standing and with gait activities
- Healthier sexual habits for pre- and post- coitus
- Home exercise programs for relaxation of the pelvic floor post intercourse
- Self trigger point release and myofascial release to relative tissue
Note: This product is emailed in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word format so that you can instantly access these files and distribute them to patients with your own clinic’s logo.
Herman & Wallace | Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
Terms & Conditions that apply to all Continuing Education Courses
Copyright ©2020 Herman & Wallace | All Rights Reserved | Published with Permission