Mini Cradle Maternity Support Belt
Mini Cradle Maternity Support BeltSKU: IYB-MCxx
The Mini Cradle is an inexpensive, premium maternity support belt that is designed to relieve painful symptoms associated with pregnancy & guard against disorders of the pelvic floor long after childbearing years.
For Clinicians referring patients for this product, please use our Rx Pad which can be found by clicking here.
Web ID: 524
Why use a Maternity Support Belt?
Most pelvic floor clinicians recommend the use of a maternity support belt throughout the course of pregnancy. The rationale for the recommendation is simple:
- Reduce downward pressure to the pelvic floor to reduce abdominal straining.
- Proper postural alignment to reduce back, hip and leg pain.
- Increase circulation to the lower extremities.
- Supports against umbilical hernia
- Protect against the need for pelvic floor therapy long after the patients childbearing years.
In this case the old adage is true, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!”
The Mini Cradle is an inexpensive, premium maternity support belt that complements every pregnant mom’s maternity wear collection. Designed to be worn with maternity fashions, this pregnancy support belly band discretely fits under most maternity clothes and unlike many maternity supports, does not have the cumbersome, and sometimes difficult to put on, straps. The Mini Cradle maternity support reduces the pain during pregnancy and can be worn throughout all trimesters of pregnancy.
Available in Petite, Small, Medium and Large. Size is based on current pregnancy weight.
- 3″ adjustable orthotic support
- Supports Abdomen and Lower Back
- Hook and eye closures reduce snagging of expensive lingerie
- Promotes increased circulation from lower extremities
- Easy-on, Easy-off
Fitting your maternity support?
The most important measurement to get when fitting a woman with one of our Cradles is where the lower womb support band will sit. This is the band that supports the tummy. It sits below the belly button and just above the pubic bone. Measure up and around the small of her back to get the full measurement. Refer to the sizing chart below to find your correct size!
|Cradle Size||Support Band Measurement||Pant Size*|
Contact Current Medical Technologies for questions and advise at (800) 382-5879.