MR-20 Dual Channel sEMG Biofeedback w/ Software
MR-20 Dual Channel sEMG Biofeedback w/ SoftwareSKU: PG-9710/PTEL
Combine the cost effectiveness of our best selling dual channel sEMG with Telesis software for a effective, powerful and easy to use PMR program in your clinic.
Web ID: 582
Pathway MR-20 sEMG Biofeedback with Telesis Software
Combine the cost effectiveness of our best selling MR-20 dual channel sEMG biofeedback system with Telesis software for a effective, powerful and easy to use PMR program in your clinic.
The Pathway MR-20 Surface EMG is a dual channel sEMG biofeedback system that allows the clinician to observe the behavior of muscle. In the hands of a properly trained clinician surface EMG biofeedback is a powerful tool used to:
- Calm hypertonic muscle
- Up Train weak or atrophied muscle
- Understand the coordination of up to two muscle groups with relation to movement.
With this combination package the clinician has the ability to:
- Store patient sessions through out the course of treatment.
- Take and generate detailed patient histories
- Track patient progress over time
- Provide Statistical reports and graphs depicting:
- Muscle Fatigue
- Muscle inhibition
- Amplitude of Motor Unit Action Potential
- Auto generate report narratives that tie in the statistical data with patient histories for powerful detailed reports
- Generate patient homework assignments with a list of FAQ’s and behavior modifications designed for the individual patient.
In the hands of a properly trained clinician, sEMG biofeedback with Telesis software is an effective tool for pelvic muscle rehabilitation to treat:
- Muscle incoordination
- Pelvic Pain
- Incontinence (Bowel & Bladder)
- Chronic Constipation
- Sexual dysfunction
Why Choose Current Medical Technologies as your supplier?
- Current Medical Technologies, Inc. has over 60 combined years of experience working with clinicians specializing in Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation.
- 20+ years specializing in the systems we sell.
- We have trained many of the instructors and educators currently teaching through Herman & Wallace, APTA and Universities all over the USA.
Size and Scope
- We are the largest stocking distributor specializing in Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation (PMR)
- We maintain an inhouse Medicare Accredited DME program for patient rentals, nothing is farmed out to third parties.
- We Sponsor or Co-Sponsor over 30 continuing education courses each year.
- We are sought out by manufacturers globally to promote their product offerings, you will find products on our site that you will not find anywhere else!
- Full time staff to answer your calls. No answering machines during normal business hours!
- All products offered guaranteed in stock*
- Orders placed before 2:00 pm EST shipped same day
- Fast & Friendly returns and exchanges**
- A+ BBB rating
The MR-20 with Telesis software includes:
- (1) MR-20
- (1) Telesis Software license (DVD)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) sEMG Lead-Wire, color white (PG-2583w)
- (1) sEMG Lead-Wire, color grey (PG-2583g)
- (1) 9 volt battery
- (1) sample pack electrodes (PG-6750)
- (1) MR-20 Users Guide
- (1) Telesis Users Guide
- Unlimited training for the life of your system! ***
*-Unless on a manufacturers backorder
**-With respect to our return policy
***-Provided your facility maintains a business relationship with CMT.