PelvicSense- A Healing Program for Chronic Pelvic Pain
PelvicSense- A Healing Program for Chronic Pelvic PainSKU:
This online mind/body pelvic healing home program is designed to reduce persistent pelvic pain in 3 months. Patients will implement the program alongside with their healthcare provider’s expert care to learn pain neuroscience education, evidence for healing techniques and perform gentle self-care exercises designed to reverse central sensitization.
PelvicSense is an online self help program for individuals with chronic pelvic pain. The programs education and self-care techniques reduce persistent pain, improve pelvic function and lower pelvic anxiety in 3 months. Practitioners can refer patients to PelvicSense while working alongside them with their own plan of care.
Created by a 25-year Master Clinician of Pelvic PT and Certified Biopsychosocial Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Practitioner, Evelyn Hecht, the program is designed to reverse “central sensitization,” the primary driver of persistent chronic pelvic pain.
Why PelvicSense Makes Sense for chronic pelvic pain:
Patients follow a trio of healing skills: Learn, Rewire and Move.
Learn – ten minutes of easy-to-understand readings on topics including pain science, pelvic function, breathing, visualization, meditation, pacing, self-compassion, nutrition and more.
Rewire – ten minutes of listening to audios that calm the hypersensitive nervous system and retrain the brain to send more feel-good chemicals (dopamine, endorphins) to the body.
Move – twenty minutes of gently progressive exercise videos, including breathing, pelvic floor down-training, and pelvic/spine/hip movements. Over 45 different exercises in total.
Plus they’ll learn how to return to meaningful life activities using the Pacing method.
Pelvic PT’s can advise patients to do their prescribed exercises instead of the Move videos and do the Learn & Rewire modules which provides great benefit towards pelvic healing.
PelvicSense Helps Patients with Chronic Pelvic Pain to:
- increase parasympathetic activation
- decrease pelvic anxiety,
- experience pleasurable intimacy
- lower fear of pelvic function
- regain social connections,
- achieve optimal bladder/bowel function
- decrease pain
The program is for women diagnosed with vulvodynia, vestibulodynia, endometriosis constipation, coccygodynia, irritable bowel syndrome, dyssynergia, overactive bladder, bladder pain, interstitial cystitis, urinary urgency, painful sitting, hypertonic pelvic floor, persistent hip, and lower back pain.
Men with related pelvic floor issues benefit from the program too.
PelvicSense is Affordable!
The program has three different levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Depending on your need and budget, there is a program level that will suit you!
Each programs consists of:
3-Month Membership Includes
- The whole online program
- Our downloadable eBook, Heal Your Pelvic Pain with Science
- Three free bonuses for optimum pelvic health
- Lists of Meaningful Life Activities, 100 Grateful Things, 50 Positive Affirmations,
- Access to private FB community
- Email support throughout the program.
The Gold Program has everything in the Silver Program, plus:
- Three (3) Group Zoom Meetings (on a HIPAA compliant platform hosted by founder, Evelyn Hecht for all current Gold member.
- Download and keep all Calming, Rewire audios to listen anywhere, anytimes
The Platinum Program has everything in the Silver and Gold program, as well as:
- Full Downloaded Program for Life
- Invite to private FB group
- Access to PelvicSense mobile
- Plus, a 75 minute one-on-one private Zoom informational session with the founder of PelvicSense, Evelyn Hecht
PelvicSense Helps the Practitioner
By referring your persistent pelvic pain patients to purchase and implement PelvicSense’s home program, you will be amazed at how effectively they achieve long-lasting healing while you provide your expert treatment.
Silver Program, Gold Program, Platinum Program