The Bladder Bundle by Susannah Haarmann, PT (Digital Version Only)
The Bladder Bundle by Susannah Haarmann, PT (Digital Version Only)SKU: YC-001
The Bladder Bundle is a collection of patient education handouts on bladder health for the medical practitioner. These evidence-based handouts cover bladder conditions and conservative treatment measures associated with pelvic floor dysfunction.
To obtain the digital version of this book, click on the “Click for Digital Version” tab below and hit the Download button. You will then be directed to Susannah’s website to complete your order. Please note: Once you receive the purchase email, you will only have 24 hours to download the handouts.
The Bladder Bundle is a collection of patient education handouts on bladder health for the medical practitioner. Now completely redesigned and in color, these professional, evidence-based handouts cover bladder conditions and conservative treatment measures associated with pelvic floor dysfunction including urinary incontinence, urgency, frequency and anterior wall prolapse. Rewriting patient handouts is time consuming; The Bladder Bundle provides consistent content that builds on important concepts important to pelvic health will help your patients digest the information, implement it at home, and return to therapy ready to make the next step. This setup for efficient care means better outcomes for your patients and more referrals to your practice.
Please note: Once you receive the purchase email, you will only have 24 hours to download the handouts. Also this purchase is for a single practitioner, meaning individual practitioners can share with clients in their direct care. Hospitals and clinics can purchase a multi-use agreement.
- Urinary Incontinence Intake Form
- 3 different Bladder Diary Choices
- Bladder Diary Analysis for Practitioners
- Medication Consultation
- Bladder Irritants
- Water is your Friend!
- Restoring Normal Bladder Capacity: The ‘SMALL’ or ‘WEAK’ Bladder Myth
- Restoring Normal Bladder Capacity: The ‘Camel Bladder’
- Urge Drills
- Distraction Techniques
- The ‘Pee’ Symphony
- Tuning-In with your Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Floor Checks
- Lengthen Before Strengthen
- Coordination of the Pelvic Floor with Breathing
- Your Pelvic Floor Home Exercise Program
- Pelvic Brace Technique
- Progressive Pelvic Floor Exercises from Supine to Standing
- Training Transverse Abdominus
- Core Strengthening & Functional Movement
- Anterior Wall Prolapse
- Pelvic Floor Exercises & Bladder Prolapse
- Vaginal Moisturizers for Vulvar Health
- Products for Prolapse & Incontinence
- Anatomy of the Pelvic Floor, External Rotators of the Hip & Bladder Prolapse
- Chart Handouts Tracker
A signature line with date is included at the bottom of every page for documentation. Over 40 handouts make the cost of this resource less than $2 per page! The investment more than covers the hours of time spent re-writing or creating handouts yourself. Thank you for all you do in pelvic health…may you go forth and empower!
Susannah Haarmann: Author
Your Core PT Bladder Book
Click the Download button to be directed to Your Core PT's website to complete your order