Vaginal Dilator Techniques by Kathe Wallace
Vaginal Dilator Techniques by Kathe WallaceSKU: KW-001
Vaginal Dilator Techniques is a downloadable 24 page patient education tool that contains essential instructions and graphics for using vaginal dilators. These customizable Word documents supplement your office instructions for placement and stretching techniques.
Vaginal dilators are used to restore vaginal capacity, to expand the vagina in width and depth, to provide elasticity...
The curved design of the Serenity pelvic floor massage tool is ideal for intra-vaginal use. The smooth tapered end...
Web ID #622 Serenity pelvic floor massage tool is ideal for intra-vaginal and intra-rectal use. The smooth tapered end allows...
Soul Source silicone vaginal dilators developed by a clinical team to help women undergoing progressive vaginal dilation therapy. They...
Developed by Kathe Wallace, PT, “Vaginal Dilator Techniques” is a downloadable 24 page patient education tool that contains essential instructions and graphics for using vaginal dilators or vaginal wands. These customizable Word documents supplement your office instructions for placement and stretching techniques. Easily customize and handout to patients for at home patient instruction. This is a must-have for practitioners who use vaginal dilators to treat pelvic pain conditions including post radiation adhesions and scarring, dyspareunia from pelvic pain, postpartum or surgical conditions.
This download of Vaginal Dilator Techniques will contain:
- Doc 02 Types of Vaginal Dilators
- Doc 03 Techniques and Safety Tips For Dilator Use
- Doc 04 Vaginal Dilator: Comments and Tips for Patients
- Doc 05 Pelvic Floor Deep Layer Muscle Map
- Doc 06Initial Insertion Technique
- Doc 07 Rotational Insertion Technique
- Doc 08 Dilator Sweep Technique
- Doc 09 Using a Vaginal Dilator for Downward Stretching
- Doc 10 Using a Vaginal Dilator for Side Wall Stretching
- Doc 11 Using a Vaginal Dilator for Angled Stretching
- Doc 12 Using a Vaginal Dilator for In and Out Stretching
- Doc 13 Using a Vaginal Dilator with Rotation Stretching
- Doc 14 Vaginal Dilator Review of All Techniques
- Doc 15 Vaginal Dilator References and Resources
The individual user or facility, for which the download product was purchased, is hereby provided with the right to reproduce these materials for use in providing care to the patient. Space has been provided on each handout for individualized logos. Any change of the document, other than changing the format of the document to add a logo, or adding individualize exercise dosage will be considered a violation of the copyright.
No part of the document download program may be reproduced, published, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, PowerPoint presentations or any information retrieval system, other than for use in the location for which the materials or software was purchased, without written permission from Pelvic Resources, 1814 NE 70th Street, Seattle, WA 98115.