Medichoice Abdominal Binder (Simply the Best)
Medichoice Abdominal Binder (Simply the Best)SKU: OM-08180000XXX
The MediChoice Abdominal Binder is considered the gold standard in abdominal support, This simple binder is provided as a 9″ 3 Panel, Latex free support and comes in two sizes: (1) Fits up to 45″; (2) 46″ to 62″.
Web ID: 483
Why would I need to use an abdominal binder?
The reasons for wearing an abdominal binder are typically related to surgery or childbirth – or maybe, both! Compression is a common technique used to speed healing, often after surgery or after an injury. Compression offers support to the area that is healing.
During pregnancy, your abdominal muscles are stretched to their limit. Your lower back muscles must compensate for the shift in your center of gravity. (All expectant mothers should be wearing a maternity support during pregnancy to guard against this and to help support downward pressure on the pelvic floor!) Wearing an abdominal binder as soon as possible after childbirth, regardless if you delivered vaginally or not works wonders for your healing process.
The MediChoice Abdominal Binder is considered the gold standard in abdominal support, This simple binder is provided as a 9″ 3 Panel, Latex free support and comes in two sizes: (1) Fits up to 45″; (2) 46″ to 62″. It features:
- Knit elastic panels provide post-operative support for abdominal muscles
- Universal binder incorporates a soft, laminate panel for enhanced comfort
- Hook and loop closure provides a more secure, more precise, and more comfortable fit
- Stitching between the horizontal panels allows the binder to conform to the body contours and stay in position
- Plush inner surface and butted seams help ensure patient comfort
- Durable stitching allows cut-away for drainage tubing
- Binders can be combined to accommodate patient girth
Medichoice Abdominal Binders are highly rated, extremely durable, machine washable binders. Excellent seamwork and thick panels provide the perfect amount of compression for all day or night wear.