Medichoice Abdominal Binder
Medichoice Abdominal BinderSKU: OM-08180000XXX
The MediChoice Abdominal Binder is considered the gold standard in abdominal support, This simple binder is provided as a 9″ 3 Panel, Latex free support and comes in two sizes: (1) Fits up to 45″; (2) 46″ to 62″.
Web ID: 483
Compression is a common technique used to speed healing, often after surgery or after an injury. Medichoice Abdominal Binders are highly rated, extremely durable, and are machine washable. The Medichoice Binders are made with thick panels and excellent seam work to provide the perfect amount of compression you need for all day or night wear.
Why would I need to use an abdominal binder?
During pregnancy, your abdominal muscles are stretched to their limit. Your lower back muscles must compensate for the shift in your center of gravity. (All expectant mothers should be wearing a maternity support during pregnancy to guard against this and to help support downward pressure on the pelvic floor!) Wearing an abdominal binder as soon as possible after childbirth, regardless if you delivered vaginally or not works wonders for your healing process.
Check out this great newsletter from healthline!
The MediChoice Abdominal Binder is considered the gold standard in abdominal support, This simple binder is provided as a 9″ 3 Panel, Latex free support and comes in two sizes: (1) Fits up to 45″; (2) 46″ to 62″. It features:
- Knit elastic panels provide post-operative support for abdominal muscles
- Universal binder incorporates a soft, laminate panel for enhanced comfort
- Hook and loop closure provides a more secure, more precise, and more comfortable fit
- Stitching between the horizontal panels allows the binder to conform to the body contours and stay in position
- Plush inner surface and butted seams help ensure patient comfort
- Durable stitching allows cut-away for drainage tubing
- Binders can be combined to accommodate patient girth
Fits 46" to 62" waist #OM-0810000362, Fits up to 45" waist #OM-0810000346
There are no reviews yet.