Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise System and How to Use Them
Adult women of all ages rave about our vaginal weights or kegel weights. Many are recovering from childbirth and trying to feel like their old self again. Others need to get stronger to hold back those embarrassing leaks when they sneeze. Still others just want to have a tighter and more gratifying experience in the bedroom.
The Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise System was built with one focus in mind: Every woman is different. So many pelvic floor weights out there try to box women into adjusting to the system, but our system adjusts to you.
Getting Started with a Kegel Exercise System:
Starting at 25 grams and working up to 125 grams, our weights progress with you.
- Wash your weights before and after every use
- Start with the lightest weight (white) and see if you can hold it for two minutes while standing and moving around.
- Move on to perform a Kegel while lightly pulling the cord away from your body.
- If you can, move up to the next darker shade. As these rose petal weights get darker, they get heavier and provide an incremental challenge.
Many of our customers like to add these weights to their morning routine. Wake up and insert your challenging, yet comfortable, weight and go about your morning ritual.
Fifteen minutes later, you can take the weight out and give it a quick wash before putting it back in the convenient pink case for tomorrow. Consistency and progressive resistance is the key.
WHAT IF I CAN HOLD THE HEAVIEST KEGEL WEIGHTS RIGHT AWAY?
This is exceedingly rare. On one hand, congrats! Far less than 1% of our customers are able to do this right away. On the other hand, you can still improve!
As Amanda Olson, DPT, PRPC discusses, you should do one or all of the following:
- Use extra water-based lubricant to ensure vaginal dryness isn’t causing too much friction against your body.
- Insert the weight, then perform a kegel while gently pulling the cord away from your body, forcing your muscles to hold the weight inside.
- Add in extra body movement including exercises like yoga, pilates, a brisk walk, elliptical machine, or anything that encourages your legs and deep core muscles to activate. Performing these activities with the weights inserted are sure to give even a seasoned yoga master a challenge!