Ultrathin Bidet Toilet Attachment
Ultrathin Bidet Toilet AttachmentSKU: TCST-MB1200
The Ultrathin Bidet Toilet Attachment has a small profile and can be added to any toilet seat. The attachment is an excellent source for constipation relief. The Ultrathin Bidet can help to clean the sensitive areas of your body for a refreshed feeling. The Ultrathin Bidet can be enjoyed by anyone: male, female, young and elderly.
The Ultrathin Bidet Toilet Attachment has a small profile and can be added to any toilet seat in about 15 minutes. The attachment is made of and is an excellent source for constipation relief. You know how you feel after a shower, clean and refreshed. The Ultrathin Bidet can help to clean the sensitive areas of our body to have the same refreshed feeling. And this product can also be enjoyed by anyone: male, female, young and elderly.
What are the benefits of using a bidet?
Constipation is one of the most common health issues across the world. It is seen in a significant proportion of individuals living in western societies and affects especially women, children, and the elderly.
A study was published in August of 2020 on the effects of using a bidet for constipation relief. “The Effect of Bidet Use on Severity of Constipation and Quality of Life Among Pregnant Women” focused on pregnant women who suffered from constipation and how the protocol of using a bidet from 2-5 minutes before each bowel movement would benefit all seeking constipation relief.
Bidets Are Environmentally Friendly
Did you know that bidets can also help protect the environment? Americans use over 34 million rolls of toilet paper every day! This consumption can waste precious resources and damage the environment. The Ultrathin Bidet toilet seat reduces toilet paper consumption by 75 to 100%.
Benefits for Woman
The Ultrathin Bidet seat has 2 options for either front or back cleansing with different levels of pressure so that you can customize the best spray for you. Using the Bidet can aid in providing soothing properties to help alleviate the discomforts associated with constipation, yeast infections, and urethra irritation. The bidet toilet seat is particularly helpful during and after pregnancy to help soothe anal irritation, hemorrhoids and general discomfort. Many women also find the bidet seat to be comfortable and a hygienic cleansing method following intercourse.
Ultrathin Bidet Toilet Seats are particularly useful during a period. Menstrual flow not only contains blood; it also contains cervical and vaginal mucus and degenerated endometrial particles. When this fluid comes in contact with bacteria in the air, it begins to decompose and can at times have a strong scent. The gentle cleansing of the wash rinses the area clean, removes any odor and helps to make what can be an uncomfortable time of the month a little more pleasant. In addition, its dual option system can also serve to keep the rectal area clean.
Yeast / Urinary Tract Infections
Yeast and urinary tract infections can cause itching, discharge and unpleasant odor. While the Ultrathin Bidet seat can’t cure any infections, it can provide soothing relief from the symptoms during treatment.
The Ultrathin Bidet is wonderful for pregnant women for many reasons:
- Hemorrhoids – Due to increased weight gain during pregnancy, women often develop hemorrhoids, which have symptoms like a painful burning sensation, itching, swelling and bleeding. Toilet paper often exacerbates hemorrhoid symptoms. The Ultrathin’s posterior wash can eliminate the need for abrasive toilet paper and keep the affected area clean, providing comfort and relief from tenderness and irritation.
- Lack of Mobility – The changing shape and increased weight gain during pregnancy can make it awkward and difficult for expecting mothers to thoroughly clean areas of their body that become harder to reach. Ultrathin’s dual option system provides excellent way to cleanse both the feminine and posterior area.
- Cleanliness Before and after Delivery – Women need extra help with cleanliness during pregnancy. Before the baby comes, women can experience the loss of the mucus plug, water breaking and loss of amniotic fluid. The gentle cleansing of the Ultrathin Bidet provides comfort and relief.
After giving birth there are also physical changes that occur, many of which can be comforted by the Ultrathin and its gentle water wash. A few include:
- Lochia – The term “lochia” is the bleeding that occurs as the uterus sheds its lining after the birth. This occurs whether the birth is vaginal or cesarean. While women have traditionally been told to expect their lochia to last for 10 to 14 days, recent studies have indicated that most women experience lochia for at least a month after the delivery, and many for as long as six weeks. This means exceptional feminine cleaning is needed during this time.
- Perineum – The perineum may have swelling, bruising, or other complications that can be soothed by the Ultrathin.
- Urinary tract – Post delivery, it will necessary to be sure that there aren’t any delivery-related bladder problems caused by trauma to the area during delivery, the effects of certain anesthetics, and so on. The Ultrathin Bidet delivers exceptional hygiene for urinary clean-up
Constipation Caused by Opioids
Many patients taking an Opioid may experience Opioid-induced constipation. Opioids can decrease bowel tone and contractility and increase colonic fluid absorption and anal sphincter tone while reducing rectal sensation. This leads to harder stools, which can be difficult to pass. Using a bidet can help loosen stools caused by constipation.
“As a Physical Therapist specializing in Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, personal hygiene is on top of my priority list. I ordered this bidet as I was preparing for my ACL/Meniscus Surgery in April 2021. My husband installed it on our toilet without any problem. It was such a humbling experience, having to ask for assistance with most of my daily routine tasks after surgery, not to mention my family support consists of all men (husband and 3 grown-up boys). With this bidet I was able to take care of my personal hygiene on my own effortlessly with just a push of a button. Constipation is one of the issues when taking narcotics for post-surgical pain, but with this bidet I was able to stay regular. The jet stream (with water pressure and nozzle adjusted) actually helped stimulate bowel movement. This bidet has been God-sent! My husband loved it as well.” G, Physical Therapist, Tennessee