Best Cradle Maternity Support
Best Cradle Maternity SupportSKU: IYB-BCxx
The Best Cradle provides support just underneath her abdomen and also where you would most commonly place your hands on your back to reduce stress.
Web ID: 522
Why use a Maternity Support?
Most pelvic floor clinicians recommend the use of a maternity support throughout the course of pregnancy. The rationale for the recommendation is simple:
- Reduce downward pressure to the pelvic floor to reduce abdominal straining.
- Proper postural alignment to reduce back, hip and leg pain.
- Increase circulation to the lower extremities.
- Supports against umbilical hernia
- Protect against the need for pelvic floor therapy long after the patients childbearing years.
In this case the old adage is true, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!”
The Best Cradle is an orthotic support for abdominal and back straining. Also eases pain from hip separation and pubic symphysis. Moms to be can expect two areas of main support, just underneath her abdomen where you would normally clasp your hands and also where you would most commonly place your hands on your back to reduce stress. The Best Cradle supports the weight of pregnancy, yet does not restrict mother or child. By freeing the arms and promoting proper circulation to the lower extremities, the Best Cradle relieves pressure on the pelvic floor and reduces back and leg pain. The undergarment also allows many mothers to remain active through the third trimester. The Best Cradle maternity support is made from medical grade, flannel backed elastic and are non-shoulder weight bearing. Available in Small, Medium and Large.
- 3″ adjustable orthotic support
- Supports Abdomen and Lower Back
- Hook and eye closures reduce snagging of expensive lingerie
- Promotes increased circulation from lower extremities
- Easy-on, Easy-off
Fitting your maternity support?
The Best Cradle is adjustable both at the support band below the tummy and over the shoulders similar to a bra strap. Refer to the sizing chart below to find your correct size!
|Cradle Size||Pant Size||Support Band Measurement|
|Small||3-10||30″ – 43″ or 76 cm-109 cm|
|Medium||8-16||36″ – 52″ or 91 cm – 132 cm|
|Large||14-20||43″ – 58″ or 109 cm – 147 cm|
|*All Measurements should be pre-pregnancy|
Contact Current Medical Technologies for questions and advice at (800) 382-5879.