Armedia 3-Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table AM-353
Armedia 3-Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table AM-353SKU: AM-353
PLEASE CONTACT CMT MEDICAL FOR SPECIAL PRICING
The AM-353 is 27″ in width and is 76″ in length. The head section is 15″ x 27″ and raises to 45 degrees and lowers to 90 degrees. The head section also features a contoured face/nose opening.
The AM-353 3 section hi-lo treatment table is well built and economical. This table has no caster, with non-skid adjustable glides. This hi-lo treatment table is 27″ in width and is 76″ in length. The head section is 15″ x 27″ and raises to 45 degrees and lowers to 90 degrees. The head section also features a contoured face/nose opening.
The center section is 22″ x 27″, and does not raise, while the foot section is 39″ x 27″ and raises 73 degrees.
In addition, all of AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1” Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
|Dimensions||76 × 27 × 20 in|
USA shipping only. This item is drop ship only. The price of the table does not include shipping, which is an additional charge from the Manufacturer and quoted separately based on the ship to address. The tables can only be shipped via Ground Freight. As such, the designated location should have a truck height dock to deliver. If there is no dock at the ship to address, a lift gate truck is needed, which is an additional charge. Customer may also request an inside delivery for an additional charge. However, the inside delivery will only be to the first floor if there is no elevator that can transport the crate with the table to the designated floor. The customer will be responsible for unpacking the crate. Overnight shipping is not available and the current ship time for the delivery of the tables is 16-18 weeks (as of 11/10/2021). Shipping charges will be added in manually after the sale of the table and will require a credit card payment before the table order is placed.