Point of Care Cart POCC-CTS
Point of Care Cart POCC-CTSSKU: PG-PPOC-CTS
The CTS Point of Care Cart was designed to enhance the usability of your Surface EMG systems. The design is perfect for the use of almost any biofeedback system within a clinic.
Web ID: 685
What is the CTS Point of Care Cart?
The CTS Point of Care Cart was designed to enhance the usability of your Surface EMG systems. The design is perfect for the use of almost any biofeedback system within a clinic. It includes a top shelf designed to fit a standard laptop computer. It also has a top fitted shelf designed to hold the system console device such as the CTS-1500 or CTS-2000 continence training systems however, it could also contain several other brands of instrumentation provided there dimensions do not exceed that of the equipment shelf. A printer shelf and a supply basket to contain your disposable items.
Although it was originally designed to house console systems the CTS Point of Care Cart is routinely used to hold smaller sEMG systems such as the MR-20 and similar sEMG or Pelvic floor stimulation devices with the use of a velcro backing to keep the units in place.
The cart also features 5 swivel casters 2 with locking capabilities to keep the cart from moving during use.
Designed specifically for the Pathway CTS 1500 and 2000 units.
- 24″ based with 75mm casters (3 free rolling casters and 2 locking)
- Comes with accessory basket
- The dimensions of the basket are 13″ wide x 6″ deep x 5″ high
- Hydraulic Life System
- Equipment shelf for Pathway unit (4 ¾ H x 11 ¾ W x 10 L)
- Laptop Shelf: (12″ x 22″)
- Printer shelf: (11.75″ x 15.75″)
- Minimum height: 28″
- Maximum height: 37 3/4″
- The maximum weight for each shelve is 15 lbs.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- The cart requires some assembly
- Warranty is valid for six months from date of purchase