iDryNeedle: Specialist Series
iDryNeedle: Specialist SeriesSKU:
The Specialist Series from The Dry Needle line, gives Clinicians a premium needle built for comfort, precision, and maneuverability when working in more sensitive body regions.
The Specialist Series from The Dry Needle line, gives Clinicians a premium needle built for comfort, precision, and maneuverability when working in more sensitive body regions, such as the hand, feet, face, and pelvic floor.
What are the features of the IDryNeedle:
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
- 100 needles per box
- Individually packages in sterile
What sizes come in the Specialist Series:
- The .25mm x 30mm and the .25mm x 40mm is most commonly used for hand, feet, face, pelvic floor, sensitized tissue.
The is a single use only product and should be stored in a cool dry place. Each IDryNeedle is sterilized by Ethylene Oxide Gas and is made form high grade surgical stainless steel. Discard used needle in a biohazard container after use.
The dry needle is a device intended to puncture the skin in the practice of physical therapy or acupuncture by various qualified health practitioners duly licensed by their own state and federal licensing agencies.
Federal law restricts the device to the sale by or on the order of qualified practitioners of various health professionals as determine by state the federal regulation. As such, proof of licensure will be needed to prior to shipping out from our warehouse.
Difference between Acupuncture Needles and IDryNeedles:
- Fully lubricated needle body for added comfort for your patient
- Bio-accepted Silicone lubricant helps to cause no adverse reaction when used properly
- IDryNeedles come in longer needle size to help reach deeper neuromuscular regions