Intimate Rose Vaginal Weights
Home Incontinence Therapies, Female
Intimate Rose Vaginal WeightsSKU: IR-001
The 6 easy to use pelvic floor vaginal weights, made from silky smooth silicone that are body-safe, non-porous, hypoallergenic and BPA-free provides added resistance to your Kegel exercises.
About Intimate Rose Kegel System
The Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise System is an award-winning set of six progressively heavier vaginal weights designed to strengthen the pelvic floor in just 15 minutes per day. After four to six weeks you will experience distinctly stronger pelvic floor muscles.
Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise Weights Can Help Treat:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Fecal Incontinence
- Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Boring Sex Life
How to Get Started
- Find the right starting weight based on your current strength level.
- Start using it for 15 minutes per day, preferably during some body movement, such as light household chores, showering and getting ready in the morning.
- As you get stronger, progress to the next heavier one.
- Six Progressively heavier weights
- Discreet travel bag
- Detailed instruction manual with exercise program
- Smooth, BPA-free, medical grade silicone
- Six progressively heavier weights to allow for progression in strength from beginners to pelvic floor masters
- Results you can see: The Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise System allows you to track progress and feel results
- Doctor recommended: Intimate Rose Kegel Exercise System is prescribed in clinics and hospitals all around the world
Product Care: Before & After Using Intimate Rose Kegel Weights
Wash with warm water and mild soap. Pat dry with a soft towel. If you experience vaginal dryness use a small amount of water-based lubricant such as Intimate Rose’s lubricant Velvet Rose for easier insertion.
Benefits of Kegel Exercise using vaginal weights:
• Strong pelvic floor muscles can reduce urinary and fecal incontinence
• Make labor and recovery easier
• Increase sexual satisfaction
Size: Each vaginal weight is a little less than an inch thick and around 2.5” long. The weights range from 0.9 ounces to 4.4 ounces so every woman can find their perfect weight and make progress.
Materials: The vaginal weights are made of medical-grade silicone. It is only one single piece of velvety soft and comfortable silicone wrapping each safe metal weight. The string is simply a silicone extension from the weight.
Cleaning Instruction: Clean the weights with mild soap and warm water before and after each use. Pat them dry with a lint-free towel.