Male Vacuum Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction-Manual
Male Vacuum Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction-ManualSKU: AMS-EDST
No Prescription Required
This FDA approved product comes with:
- A Manual Negative Pressure Device
- A Standard Cylinder
- Two Sizing Adapters
- Three Comfortable Tension Systems
- A tension system loading cone
- A tube of Soma Therapy-ED Lubricant designed specifically for this product
- A discreet carrying case
- A comprehensive Patient Instruction Manual
For Clinicians referring patients for this product, please use our Rx Pad which can be found by clicking here.
About Soma Therapy OTC Manual System
The Vitality OTC Manual System provides the best Vacuum Therapy Management for Erectile Dysfunction at an affordable price point for customers and is FDA approved. The Soma Therapy OTC is made of medical grade plastics and is designed for years of trouble-free use.
Why Vacuum Therapy?
According to the Cleveland Clinic, as many as 52% of men experience erectile dysfunction, with it affecting 40% of men age 40, and 70% of men age 70.
What are the causes for Erectile Dysfunction?
Many things cause erection problems. Although lack of sexual attraction to your partner might be one of them, it’s far more likely to be something else.
ED can be caused by:
- Heart problems, such as high blood pressure and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Diabetes (between 35% and 50% of men with diabetes get ED)
- Some medications for blood pressure, anxiety, and depression
- Nerve disorders, like Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Hormone problems
- Mood problems such as stress, anxiety, and depression
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Certain types of prostate and bladder surgery
Why would I want to use Vacuum Therapy?
Vacuum Therapy is for men who still wish to have a satisfying sex life but have had limited success with ED medications or do not wish to add additional medications.
What comes in the box?
This product comes complete with an easy to use Manually Operated Negative Pressure Device, a Standard Cylinder, Two Sizing Adapters, Three Comfortable Tension Systems to ensure the return of intimacy without the fear of losing the erection, a tension system loading cone, a tube of a water based lubricant, a discreet carrying case and a comprehensive Patient Instruction Manual.
Note: This device comes with Standard Cylinder: 2.25in x 8in. We carry 3 different sizes of cylinders, up to 2.5in x 12in sizes. If you need a different cylinder, please call us and we can make the necessary adjustments. This product is an Over the Counter Product (OTC) so that a Prescription is not required and it comes with a 1 Year Warranty! Note: You must register the product within 30 days in order to activate the warranty.