Dual Channel EMG Biofeedback Unit – TR-20
Dual Channel EMG Biofeedback Unit – TR-20SKU: PG-8620
The TR-20 dual channel biofeedback unit can be used by the clinician as a starting point of a rehabilitation program to monitor the relationship of up to two muscle groups. The unit is also a great home unit for the experienced patient having the ability to take therapies, learned in the clinic, home to practice!
Web ID: 276
The Pathway TR-20 dual channel sEMG Biofeedback unit can be used by the clinician as a lower end starting point of a rehabilitation program to monitor the relationship of up to two muscle groups for:
- Synergistic Behavior between similar muscle groups
- Agonist/Antagonist relationships
- Down train Hypertonic muscle
- Muscle Incoordination
- Up training weak muscle
The TR-20 dual channel sEMG Biofeedback unit is also a great home unit for the experienced patient having the ability to take therapies, learned in the clinic, home to practice!
The unit is easily adapted to work with pelvic floor by adding a PG-3660 adapter allowing the unit to work with:
- Internal vaginal sensors (PG-6330)
- Internal Rectal sensors (PG-6340)
- External Lead-wire sets (VM-A10057-S, CMP-W21010 & PG-7400)
*Note- External lead-wire sets can also be used for spreading a placement on a larger muscle group such as the VMO or VL for Patellofemoral Syndrome or focusing on smaller placements such as the frontalis for behavioral therapies or the buccinator muscle group for speech therapy.
The TR-20 uses LED light bars to provide sharper more visual feedback display. They scale of the unit can be switched from 800 microvolts (Used for working larger muscle groups) to a 30 microvolt scale (For smaller muscle groups such as the pelvic floor).
The TR-20 Allows for 5 different protocols to include:
- Continuous Feedback
- Above Tone (Up Training with Goal setting)
- Below Tone (Down Training with Goal setting)
- Work/Rest 5-10 (timed 5 second contract/ 10 second rest with Goal setting)
- Work/Rest 10-10 (timed 10 second contract/ 10 second rest with Goal setting)
The TR-20 is available for purchased to licensed clinicians. The TR-20c is also available to patients with a valid prescription!
What comes with your order:
The TR-20 is also available through our DME Program. Contact our DME department for pricing (800) 382-5879.