Virex Tb-Ready to Use-Disinfectant Cleaner
Virex Tb-Ready to Use-Disinfectant CleanerSKU: PJP-820410
A ready-to-use, quaternary-based, hospital-grade disinfectant that provides excellent cleaning and deodorizing in one step. Disinfects in three minutes. Bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide. Kills Norovirus, VRE and MRSA. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless with a lemon scent.
Web ID: 527
For our customers treating pelvic floor issues where instrumentation, lead-wires, electrodes etc. have the ability to come into contact with mucosa, it is recommended that you should clean those items with an OSHA approved disinfectant cleaner with a 3 minute or less disinfection rate. Virex Tb disinfectant cleaner meets the requirements and is also the cleaner that we use at CMT to clean DME units coming back in from rental.
A ready-to-use, quaternary-based, hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner that provides excellent cleaning and deodorizing in one step. Disinfects in three minutes. Bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide. Kills Norovirus, VRE and MRSA. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless with a lemon scent.
- Meets OSHA’s BloodBorne pathogen standards for HBV and HIV
- One-step quaternary disinfectants cleaner and deodorant to clean and disinfect hard surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities
- Provides broad spectrum kill of microorganisms including HBV, HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1&2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus and many more
- Ready to use
- Kills the organisms that cause odors and works as an odor counteractant to further eliminate odors not associated with bacteria
- For use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels.
- Can be applied with a mop, sponge, or cloth
|BRAND NAME||Sealed Air|
|CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS||Meets OSHAs BloodBorne Pathogen Standards, HMIS Certified, NFPA Certified|
|SELLING UNIT||32 oz. Bottle|
|AVAILABILITY||In Stock – Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days|
|SHELF LIFE||3 Years|
|CONTAINER TYPE||Spray Bottle|
|CLEANING CHEMICAL TYPE||Disinfectant|
|PH||12.2 Concentrate, 12.2 Dilution|
|APPLICATION||For Hard, Inanimate, Non-porous Surfaces Such as Floors, Walls, Porcelain, and Plastic Surfaces in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, Colleges and Hotels|