Armedica Super Duty Bariatric Treatment Table AM-368
Armedica Super Duty Bariatric Treatment Table AM-368SKU: AM-368
PLEASE CONTACT CMT MEDICAL FOR SPECIAL PRICING
Strong, stylish and affordable the Armedica AM-series treatment table for Clinicians offers full height adjustment and section mobility. This helps to place the patient in the proper position for maximum results, while providing the patent comfort and easy on-and-off the table access.
Strong, stylish and affordable the Armedica AM-series treatment table for the clinicians offers full height adjustment and section mobility. This helps to place the patient in the proper position for maximum results, while providing the patent comfort and easy on-and-off the table access. The Super Duty Bariatric Treatment Table is three section table that is 36″ wide and 76″ in length. The center section is 22″ x26″ and elevates to 78 degrees.
The minimum height is 22″, while the maximum is 38″ and raises 45 degree and lowers to 90 degrees. The contoured face opening is 15″ x 36″ and the foot section is 39″ x36″.
Some of the other features include:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1 3/4″ Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Foot switch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 800 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Drops ship direct from manufacturer. Additional shipping charges will apply based on ship to location.
USA shipping only. This item is drop ship only. The price of the table does not include shipping, which is an additional charge from the Manufacturer and quoted separately based on the ship to address. The tables can only be shipped via Ground Freight. As such, the designated location should have a truck height dock to deliver. If there is no dock at the ship to address, a lift gate truck is needed, which is an additional charge. Customer may also request an inside delivery for an additional charge. However, the inside delivery will only be to the first floor if there is no elevator that can transport the crate with the table to the designated floor. The customer will be responsible for unpacking the crate. Overnight shipping is not available and the current ship time for the delivery of the tables is 16-18 weeks (as of 11/10/2021). Shipping charges will be added in manually after the sale of the table and will require a credit card payment before the table order is placed.
There are no reviews yet.